The Cameron Chef Knife
The Cameron Chef Knife is forged from 67-layer anti-rust Damascus super steel and handcrafted for precision and versatility in slicing, dicing and peeling. The smoothly polished sandalwood handle is carefully designed for ergonomic balance and the the hand carved details make this knife a piece of art on the cutting board.
- Gift Boxed
- Blade Length: 8.4" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 67-layer Damascus steel
- Handle Material: Sandalwood
- Blade Hardness: 60 HRC
- Weight: 7.2oz (205g)
- Hollowed hole at heel perfect to fit with a rope tie (not included)
- Blue songhua stone
- As part of The Cameron Knife Collection
Note: Damascus steel can rust if not cared for properly. Do not keep Damascus steel in a leather sheath for long periods of time, as the leather can cause the steel to rust. Damascus steel should be regularly oiled with any household oil over the course of its life to prevent corrosion. Wash before first use.